General Information Needed:
- Phone numbers and addresses for all parents/guardians for the student.
- Names/phone numbers for Emergency Contacts (need two contacts other than parents).
Documentation Needed: (Please bring documentation for ALL children you are enrolling)
- Picture ID of Parent (required). Your photo ID (any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID is acceptable, such as a driver's license, state ID card, U.S. passport, military ID, or tribal photo ID)
- Proof of residency (examples of acceptable documents include: Rental contract, Real Estate Contract signed by all parties, Utilities Bill/Deposit Receipt (current utility bill such as water, gas, or electricity), payroll check, driver's license issued within 3 months, W-4, employment documents, dated within the last 60 days (required) Utility bill or deposit receipt for gas, water or electric (receipt must show your name and address).
- If the name of the parent/guardian for the student being enrolled is not on the "Proof of Residency", the resident owner must sign a Residency Verification Form verifying the student resides at their address.
- Immunization Record for the child (required)
- Child's legal, state-issued birth certificate
- Child's up-to-date immunization records as required by the State of Missouri
- Proof of guardianship if the student lives within district boundaries with someone other than a parent
- If applicable, any legal documents regarding custody arrangements, etc.
- For students transferring from another district, please bring name and address of the previous school attended or an unofficial transcript from that school
2018-19 District Registration for K to 12th grade
Hours: August 2 & August 3 – 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Location: Ava District Board Room
Phone: (417) 683-4717
Directions: At Wal-Mart/McDonald's intersection, go east of Jefferson St for about 1.5 miles. Turn left on Pennington, report to the high school office main doors. There will be signage directing you to the boardroom.